Don’t miss diving on a WWII Vessel at rest undersea in Key West Florida! Explore the intricate passageways, swim through towering masts, and witness the beauty of marine creatures that now call this wreck their home. Half day and full day trips are available!
Wreck Trek Dive
- Advanced Open Water Certification REQUIRED
- Divers under 18 must be accompanied by a dive certified parent/legal guardian
- Full Day Dive Trip: Flat Rate
- Add-on Options
- Full Dive Gear Rental includes: Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Boots
- Spear Gun
- Lobster kit Kit includes: bag, net, tickler, and measure guide (gloves are not included!)
- Fishing Kit Includes: fishing rods, reels, tackle, bait, and chum up
- Tandem Clear Kayaks
- Guide PADI Certified Dive Guide
Spend the day diving the iconic wrecks in Florida!
Our wreck diving trip takes you to three iconic wreck sites – the Vandenberg, Joe’s Tug, and Cayman Salvage. These wrecks offer a unique opportunity to dive into history and witness the transformation of sunken vessels into thriving artificial reefs. Whether you’re a certified wreck diver or looking to embark on your first wreck dive, our experienced crew will ensure your safety and provide you with an exceptional underwater adventure.
If you are looking for fun, and an underwater adventure in a safe atmosphere with friends/family, you’ve certainly come to the right place!
- Private charter for up to 6 people
- US Licensed Coast Guard Captain
- 4 Tank Multi-Wreck Dive
- Two dives on the Vandenberg, 1 dive on each: Joe’s Tug & Cayman Salvage.
- Snacks and drinks
- Tanks, weights, and weight belts